This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Thank you!

Nov 10, 2012 at 4:01 AM

Hello, I have just discovered this software, I am truly thankful for it.  Is there a way to have a choice of direction of scrolling?  Sometimes I would like it to scroll from top down.  If there is a way to do this already please let me know. 

Many thanks for this program

Kevin

www.kevinbenta.com

Coordinator
Nov 10, 2012 at 4:46 AM
Will setting the speed slider to a negative value (make sure to click the Se as Default button) achieve what you want?

Sent: 11/9/2012 9:02 PM
To: markjohnson1974@live.com
Subject: Thank you! [proverbteleprompter:402652]

Hello, I have just discovered this software, I am truly thankful for it. Is there a way to have a choice of direction of scrolling? Sometimes I would like it to scroll from top down. If there is a way to do this already please let me know.

Kevin

www.kevinbenta.com

Nov 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Hello Murkjohansen,

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I am truly thankful for this program you have developed. I downloaded a new version this morning and no longer see the box asking me to click to set as default. So when I set to negative speed slider value it does scroll from top down however it starts from the end of the text to the beginning.

Also is there a way where for the end of the text to keep scrolling, when in front of camera and it stops scrolling as it reaches the end it picks up your eyes looking down a bit to read the text. Not a huge deal.

Thank you ever so much for the time you have put into this!

Kevin

Sent: November-10-12 12:47 AM
To: kevin.benta@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Thank you! [proverbteleprompter:402652]

Will setting the speed slider to a negative value (make sure to click the Se as Default button) achieve what you want?

Hello, I have just discovered this software, I am truly thankful for it. Is there a way to have a choice of direction of scrolling? Sometimes I would like it to scroll from top down. If there is a way to do this already please let me know.

Kevin

www.kevinbenta.com

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM
I guess I do not fully understand what you are trying to achieve. Is it a bug in the application? Are you using a right-to-left reading language?

Sent: 11/10/2012 7:56 PM

Hello Murkjohansen,

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I am truly thankful for this program you have developed. I downloaded a new version this morning and no longer see the box asking me to click to set as default. So when I set to negative speed slider value it does scroll from top down however it starts from the end of the text to the beginning.

Also is there a way where for the end of the text to keep scrolling, when in front of camera and it stops scrolling as it reaches the end it picks up your eyes looking down a bit to read the text. Not a huge deal.

Thank you ever so much for the time you have put into this!

Kevin

Sent: November-10-12 12:47 AM
To: kevin.benta@sympatico.ca

Kevin

www.kevinbenta.com