This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

GREAT Application

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM

As a life and business coach, I spend a lot of time at the computer preparing audio and video programs for clients.  Until recently, I had not thought to use a teleprompter application.

Previously, with audio programs, I would have a Word document up and would scroll through it.  With a teleprompter application, I can just sit and read.  It's great.

The challenge came in finding the right software.  I tried three different programs that offered a free download and trial.  They were all quirky and hard to work with.  So I invested some time reading the reviews.  One review I came across talked about Proverb Teleprompter and that it is open source and free.

So I tried it.  Incredible.  It does exactly what I need it to.  It is intuitive to use and very user friendly.

The best part of all of this is that I sent the developer an email offering to give him a donation equal to what I would have paid for a program.  He asked me, instead, to give a donation to a church or othe charity.  So I did.  The application is wonderful and I am so grateful to have found it.